With the ability to connect with readers through our print and online products, in 2014 we chose to find a way to connect with readers on another level: face to face.
By offering events for our readers, we are able to connect not only with those who support our products but also provide advertisers and businesses an opportunity to do so.
Our publications are household names and are delivered by the United States Postal Service. We have won more than 130 awards from the Illinois Press Association and National Newspaper Association.
We are now seeking a partnership with advertisers to connect with our communities. Once you decide to join us in this new endeavor of events and expos, you will have an invaluable member on your team to help you grow your market share and engage your future customer.
Join us at the North Shore Camp Expo!
Click here to get FREE tickets to this FREE expo that will feature camps from across the Midwest, local businesses, games, face painting, balloon artist and more to come!
How can you become a part of 22CM Events?
Become a sponsor or vendor at one of our 2017 events:
- Healthy Living Expo* (9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, at the Tinley Park Convention Center)
- North Shore Camp Expo (10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 25, at Sunset Ridge School, Northfield)
- Southwest Choice Awards (5-8 p.m. Wednesday, March 15, at the Tinley Park Convention Center) - sponsors only
- North Shore Choice Awards* (5-8 p.m. Wednesday, March 22, at Winnetka Community House) - sponsors only
- Lady - A Women’s Expo (9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, April 29, at the Tinley Park Convention Center)
- Savor Food & Wine Fest (12-3 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 10, at Winnetka Community House)
- Active Aging - An Expo for Ages 50 and Older (9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 14, Hilton Chicago Northbrook)
- Active Aging - An Expo for Ages 50 and Older (9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 21, Tinley Park Convention Center)
*New event for 2017
To become a sponsor or vendor for any of the above events, contact Chief Events Officer Heather Warthen at (708) 326-9170 ext. 16 or email email@example.com. Customized sponsorship packages are available.
If you are looking for event coverage, please contact our editorial team.
Check out the 22CM Events Facebook page!